Tuesday 9 August 2011

Pittenweem again....

Off to Pittenweem again, looking forward to getting out by the coast and away from Dundee again.
More art to see....
It's been inspiring looking at others art.. some of it, I think, ' I could do that', others I think I could do better... but the rest of it....
That's what I aspire to,that level of standard.

On a completely different note.......
Why is a wood pigeon called a wood pigeon?
Is it as opposed to a town pigeon and what were they before there were towns?
connundrum of the day!

Ok, I'll leave you with that. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Well, the town pigeon was a wood pigeon, and like country folks who move to the town are then called townsers and vice versa. So I reckon the ones born in the town remain town pigeons and ones in the country remain wood pigeons, until they decide to move, just like us. Feel free to delete this post as I am talking a lot of pigeons.xx

    ReplyDelete