Friday 9 September 2016

All my Self Portraits in an Animation


Eventually I have managed to make all my self-portraits into an animation.

The idea came from Reinhard Behrens, a tutor at Duncan of Jordanstone, Dundee University, who had seen my exhibition. The actual making of it was way out of my skill set until I was introduced to Sang-Hun Yu who was extremely helpful in explaining the process and the 'how to' on Adobe After Effects. 
Managing to get one month completed, I then fell into difficulties but as I was also trying to finish my MFA this project fell a little by the wayside. On returning to the animation process I realised I needed more help and Malcolm Finnie was my rescuer this time.

So, here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SKMCreates/videos/?ref=page_internal

No comments:

Post a Comment