Friday 13 March 2015

More January Portraits

fifteenth
sixteenth
seventeenth














eighteenth



These four are all completed without looking at the page and they make me smile every time. They are also very good for not taking myself so seriously.









nineteenth
twentieth
twentyfirst














For these, the pastel was used before the line……. and yes, I did do them all on the same day, the previous two days had been travel days.

twentysecond
twentythird
twentyfourth














twentyfifth
twentysixth
twentyseventh














Playing around with negative shapes and the light and shadows.

twentyeighth
twentyninth
thirtieth














thirtyfirst



and there we have it…. all of January. I don't have a favourite but there are certainly some I prefer over others. The explorations into the shapes that light and dark make on my face are very enjoyable and of course where I haven't looked at the page while drawing are fun.
More to come in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment