Monday 3 November 2014

Two months later

Yup, two months later and I'm back.
My computer just died AGAIN! so I thought this would be the best time to start posting more.
In fact I reckon it's time to contact Apple, most certainly not the best computer I've had.
When it's working I love it but I've had more trouble with it than any other.
The computer I'm on is at uni and looks like I'll be using it a lot more as essay time again.

Anyway, there will be (hopefully) self portraits being posted.
The rules I've given myself are to allow half an hour only and do a portrait every day for a month.
I have one done but not scanned in as yet, and looks like I'll have to do two today to get myself on a roll. Different mediums, basically whatever comes to hand first, so some weird portraits coming up.

January and February there should be much more interesting posts as I'm away to India with my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment