Wednesday 19 November 2014

14 - 19

Yup, I've got a few more portraits to post.

fourteenth

playing with new pen,
water soluble.
fifteenth


Hmm, seem to be washing myself away a little with these ones. This one (15) was done without the aid of a mirror, amazing how much can be remembered.


sixteenth


oops, eyes really squint here.
I didn't spend a lot of time on this it must be
said.


seventeenth





New inks to play with on the last two.
This one makes me smile. Generic face.
I wonder how much I can abstract and still have it recognisable as me?





Ok, truth be told, the last two were actually completed on the same day as the next (18), it was a busy weekend.

eighteenth

I wasn't really angry, just using
the old eyebrows to look up at mirror.
nineteenth



and, n n n nineteen. Love soluble pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment