Sunday 24 August 2014

twentytwo

The days are flying by, it's Sunday already and it's now less than a week to go.
Last night we had thunder, lightening and plenty heavy rain. This morning I wasn't sure about going to the market but the rain had stopped and it seemed to be clearing. So much easier than the last time I went, I knew when to get off and where a lot of stalls were.
Unfortunately the stall I wanted wasn't there.

I walked back again, stopping off at the fruit and veg market for a few things. Decided to buy some fresh walnuts this time, very tasty.

Back to the flat and chill. No plans for the rest of the day, just have to make sure we have our times and where to go for the bus tomorrow because it's off to Monica's grandmother's farm in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment