Sunday 3 August 2014

Long time away

Yet again, it's been a very long time since my last post.
I now have a little time and a wish to blog.
Putting my thoughts online where you can read if you want
and ignore if so desired.

I'm on a cultural visit to Romania, Sibiu to be precise.
Here I and 4 others will be learning traditional crafts.

So far:
The journey began in Dundee, Scotland at 6:32am on 2nd Aug 2014.
First train journey and I do love a train journey but…..
I had inadvertently stayed out a little too late the night before.
So much of my journey was spent sleeping.
Dundee - Newcastle - London Kings Cross - London St. Pancras - Luton Parkway
Then hanging around airport, plane delayed but by this time I'd met up with friends so all well.
Arrived in Sibiu late and a bit shell shocked but we were met by a lovely lady, Monica and taken to our flats.

more on the flats later.
A lot were built in communist times.

No comments:

Post a Comment