Tuesday, 18 October 2011


This is now part of a small exhibition at uni.
In its display case, it looks like something you'd see in a museum... feels very good.

A close-up. I tried to make it look good from all different angles and I think I managed although given a little more time I would have sanded away a few filing marks.
For a second piece, I'm more than happy but now want to do more.
In a way, I think doing the next one will be difficult because this one turned out so well. Also I didn't have to pay for the stone, that would definately put more pressure on me. A piece of stone the size I began with would possibly cost £50..... A fair amount.
I haven't named it yet as nothing springs to mind, a bit of thought required.

No comments:

Post a Comment