Monday 5 September 2011

matriculation

Today is the day... matriculation has occurred and now first day back in uni is on friday to get our modules. Quite exciting and I'm really looking forward to getting in there and started.
The summer brief is still bothering me, not feeling excited about that.....
Although I was out drawing trees today but didn't get too much done. Lovely negative shapes though. Wanting to spend more time on these sketches and need some yew trees to draw.
I'm imagining dappled trees in the sunlight like the Glasgow Boys but sunshine is a little in short supply right now, well, unless I'm working.. Ho hum!
Awaiting my ILA to come through so's I can apply for a Tig welding course... been wanting to do that for ages. Positive thinking is the way.
Roll on a creative time ahead...!

No comments:

Post a Comment