Saturday 23 July 2011

one of those days!!!

My day kind of began with the postie and a letter summoning me to JURY DUTY...
All well and good but I can't even claim back lost earnings as I'm self-employed and impossible to prove I'd lose anything....
Hope it's not a long one...

Then I cheered myself up with a wee drawing trip to the beach, near Broughty Castle.
Lovely day, found a spot .....
then the irritating tones of guys shouting at each other across the water from jet skis,
of course with the engine noise too.

I persevered, yeah, got a couple sketches done. (of course my camera had run out of battery)

Treated myself to some gorgeous tasting ice-cream, then headed home.

Also having an "I can't do art" day, feeling sorry for myself and a bit useless.
The only thing I could think of was to keep trying..... eventually.....
Got a sketch I like and an idea for a new painting.. YIPPEEE.

1 comment:

  1. There must have been something in the air, at least you created something. Today is a whole new day for creating. Look forward to hearing about your idea for a new painting. Go do art woman....xx

    ReplyDelete