Monday 1 March 2010

Last day...

The end of the module, the end of the block this week and ........
the end of my animations.

At the beginning of this course I was definately nervous about being able to complete even one animation. As the weeks went by, frustration was a ever present companion and I had to repeat many steps. On a plus note though, this has enabled me to remember the process more thoroughly, which I'm more than happy about.

It wouldn't have occurred to me to learn about animation if we hadn't had it as part of the course but I am very glad we did. I mostly enjoyed making the films even though they're at quite a low standard. Even so, I'm fairly pleased with my first attempts at this subject.

I'm interested in using this process again with some of my other work. I'd like to show a piece of artwork being made and maybe have the animation on show with the finished piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment