Monday 8 February 2010

Sounds...

I feel like I'm getting somewhere.
This last week has been spent finishing off the films I have photos for and adding sounds.
The process involved splitting the photos up into three small movies then joining them within a new movie maker project.
The movies are definately easier to deal with than the seperate photos.

Adding the sound clips.... that was another matter, another steep learning curve .
First off, deciding which sound was appropriate for each movement then getting halfway through and discovering I needed different noises.
Kitchens are a great place for making sounds!

I discovered that I could change the volume within the software.... brilliant.
Also, that I could layer the sound by saving a movie with sound added then importing it to a new project and adding more sound.
This is becoming more fun, probably because things are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment