Monday 1 February 2010

software bleah!

and moving on to trying to get photos onto software..... happening slowly because of memory or rather lack of memory.
I think this computer has alzheimers.

a wee movie made and half the sound added - yeah, a little progress.
After spending a fun weekend recording sounds with my phone I can't put them on the movie because they're in the wrong format - another hold up.
ach well seem to be learning more than I bargained for..... no bad thing.

So.... amr files to wav or mp3 that is the mission if I choose to accept it, actually I don't have a choice, it has to be done.
After some research the solution ended up as downloading an amr to wav converter program and the rest was easy.
I have now decided to record sounds on my mp3 player because then the files are already saved as wav files.

No comments:

Post a Comment